The Web Site http://www.PhilippineLanguages.com is owned and operated by SITSS (SME IT Solutions & Services).
By accessing or using any part of the PhilippineLanguages.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, please do not access or use any or any part of the PhilippineLanguages.com.
PhilippineLanguages.com reserves the right to add to, remove from, and make other changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for checking the PhilippineLanguages.com for the most current Terms and Conditions. Each time you access or use the PhilippineLanguages.com, you will be deemed to have agreed to be legally bound by the most current Terms and Conditions.
II. General Services
In addition to all other relevant terms and conditions, the following terms will apply to all PhilippineLanguages.com Services offered and made available by PhilippineLanguages.com:
1. PhilippineLanguages.com Services added, offered and made available to you by PhilippineLanguages.com may be subject to additional terms, conditions, instructions, guidelines, policies, rules and regulations (“Additional Service Terms”) whether posted on the PhilippineLanguages.com or not. In such event, all Additional Service Terms will be deemed incorporated into and form part of the Terms and Conditions by reference.
2. PhilippineLanguages.com reserves the right, to make changes to the terms and conditions on which PhilippineLanguages.com Services are offered and made available.
III. Accurate Information
1. You must provide PhilippineLanguages.com with true, accurate, complete and updated information on your name, e-mail address, and other information required to be provided by you at the time of subscription; and
5. PhilippineLanguages.com can decline and refuse to provide any PhilippineLanguages.com Services to any party at its sole discretion without the need to give any reason to you or any third party.
IV. Responsibility for User Accounts
Your User Account is personal to you. You must not:
i. disclose your User Account identification or password to any other party; or
ii. allow any other party to use or share your User Account.
You will be fully responsible the security of your User Account and for all use of your User Account. This includes all activities and all User Content posted, made available, submitted and/or transmitted using your User Account. You will be fully responsible even if you are not the one actually using your User Account or carrying out the activities or the posting, making available, submission and/or transmission of the User Content.
PhilippineLanguages.com will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, injury or loss sustained by you or any other party whatsoever and howsoever caused by or in connection with any use made by other users of their respective User Accounts.
V. Permitted Use of PhilippineLanguages.com
For as long as you comply with all the Terms and Conditions, you are permitted to access and use the PhilippineLanguages.com and Content:
1. Unless elsewhere permitted in writing by PhilippineLanguages.com, you must NOT:
· display, print, save, cache, copy, reproduce, change, alter, modify, or create any derivative work of, any or any part of the PhilippineLanguages.com; and
· offer, sub-sell, lend, rent, lease, sub-license, or otherwise grant to any third party any right in respect of, any or any part of the PhilippineLanguages.com.
2. You must NOT:
· assume a false identity or the identity of some other registered user;
· use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any or any part of the PhilippineLanguages.com; and
· use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working or display of any or any part of the PhilippineLanguages.com.
3. You must not post, submit or transmit any Content that:
· is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, incorrect, untrue, or misleading;
· is defamatory, libellous, offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
· is racist, sexist or ageist;
· advertises any illegal product or service, such as prostitution or other sexual services, whether explicit or implicit; illegal money-lending; and/or medical products, health supplements and other items that have been banned by any governmental/regulatory authorities;
· is obscene or contains pornography;
· contains anything that is against the public interest, public morality, public order, or public security; and
· contains any Viruses.
· post any content or comment irrelevant to the goal of this website.
· post any content or comment that can be treated as spam.
VI. Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property Rights in the PhilippineLanguages.com are owned by and remain the property of PhilippineLanguages.com.
You agree to fully indemnify PhilippineLanguages.comfor any and all liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses that they may suffer or incur due to any breach of the Terms and Conditions by you.
Your rights to access and use the PhilippineLanguages.com will remain effective until it is terminated.
Your rights to access and use the PhilippineLanguages.com will terminate automatically without notice from PhilippineLanguages.com if you:
· fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions; and
· engage in objectionable or inappropriate conduct.
IX. No Waiver
A failure by PhilippineLanguages.com to act on any breach by you or others of any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions does not waive any of PhilippineLanguages.com’s rights for that breach or any subsequent or similar breaches.
X. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted according to the laws of the Singapore.